Deutsch English

Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Allgemein Thread: adidas i-5923 white icey pink
adidas i-5923 white icey pink Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 21.04.2021 um 08:10 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Adidas I 5923 sneakers for men are thepickjoy.com constructed on a combination of retro styling and modern ergonomics. A textile base with suede overlays gives this sneaker a historic feel, as does the classic Trefoil logo. Yet, the inside of this sneaker is comprised of futuristic Boost foam that offers ultimate comfort. With its soft impact and energy return upon stepping, the sole of this shoe is dreamy through and through.

Whether you are going for a walk on the beach or a stroll at the mall, these sneakers are ready for any adventure. Though sports, like basketball or tennis, are not their thing, these adidas sneakers release dates sneakers are great for casual, light wear. Styled up with a pair of slacks or played down with distressed jeans, the adidas I 5923 sneakers for men look great any way they are worn.

Taking its name from one of the many vintage articles within adidas’ extensive archive, the I-5923 is a hybrid shoe that features characteristics adidas i-5923 white icey pink from classic 70’s runners, fused together with the latest contemporary technologies. Following on from the first size? Exclusive ‘Hawaiian Thunderstorm’ release back in March, we’re pleased to present part two of the pack, aptly named ‘Manchester Showers’.

A celebration of freedom and love, adidas create a strong and positive message with their Online Shopping LGBT-influenced I-5923 retro runner. A candy pastel version of the most widely recognized LGBT symbol in the world, the rainbow is repainted with soft blues, greens and pink suedes at the toe, serrated stripes and heel panel. With the colourful accents honouring diversity and equality, the colourway’s identity is rounded up with the “Better Together” label inside the tongue. Keeping you energised with the distinctive boost cushioning underfoot, the OrthoLite® sockliner adds performance to the modern feel.

https://www.thepickjoy.com/

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

CMS Copyright by www.Gamer-Templates.de