Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: Nba2king NBA 2K23 :Singh also said that these ratings
Nba2king NBA 2K23 :Singh also said that these ratings Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 22.04.2023 um 07:57 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert
Also known as Ronnie 2K, Singh has witnessed NBA2K rise to NBA 2K MT Coins heights that could have been imagined when the franchise first put Michael Jordan on their cover in the year 2011. The exclusive interview with Singh spoke about the launch date, player ratings, celebrity involvement, the game's community as well as the NBA2K Team that has made everything possible.Note: This interview has been lightly edited and reduced for clarity.

"This game is so important to our society, and there are so many people who belong to our community, so it's all about making sure that the players are happy. That comprises the NBA players that play in our games, the celebrities, and the sportsmen," Singh said. "So today, I'm sending a lot of codes to individuals. I dropped off this game for Travis, PG, and some of the people that I'm really good friends with.

The impact on culture that this game brings, on launch day is getting bigger and bigger, and to admit it, overwhelming, but also extremely exciting. "As the face of NBA2K, Singh has an immense impact in the continuing growth of the game. From facilitating participation by athletes and celebrities, and personally interacting with greater community, Singh understands the massive role he plays.

"I think I'm kinda like the funnel when it comes to the masses of people. I've maintained relationships with every player in our game, but also our communityof players really relies on being updated on what's going on," Singh said. "Our game has evolved beyond only a simple drop and Buy NBA 2K MT go it. Updates are every six weeks important ones, with brand new music, brand new games, new MyTeam cards, new clothing items, and so on, every six weeks.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

http://www.gamer-templates.de

CMS Copyright by www.Gamer-Templates.de