Forum
Hauptforum Forum: Homepage Thread: such as fossil island along with the prayers.
such as fossil island along with the prayers. Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 18.10.2021 um 07:14 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

Yes! That's a fantastic OSRS GP point, I enjoyed the way the motif changed as you got to the dungeons to keep it interesting as it improved. I have not heard much about sailing but id be curious if there has been some discussion please join or how it would work! Looks interesting, I didn't see any mention of teams if it comes to fruition, that could be added either with a team or even a fleet in the non PvP part. Remember a lot of things that was suggested because 2015 dev site about drifting eventually came into match, such as fossil island along with the prayers.

Some queries felt like it would overlook the nuance of my answer. For example about me than 6 weeks ago the question is because I've got a job. There wasn't any way that my answer could be translated that I'm playing less just because I'm less curious to describe. Same with all the Covid question. I am playing since around the time. How do I answer these questions? The survey felt like that. It sure as hell did not feel like"Your poll feedback will affect future updates and help shape Runescape's management. It's a chance to pitch the team your articles designs"

Where was the part for this last part at all? You could hardly elaborate on a number of the pre determined questions, let a lone give entirely new thoughts or feedback on existing places within jagex you think needs improvement that doesn't have anything to do with dev work/content updates. The poll seemed more about giving them the answers they want and push it in that way (questionnaire questions, images, control questions ), making them (jagex) as a company look great (probably for investors) and to harvest user information (to sell to advertisers) and far less concerning the future of Runescape etc.. )

Skill improvements readily Smithing and fletching. Crafting has super late game purpose with zenytes. Fletching arrows I figure and has dragon darts. Smithing has rune.make these abilities useful for late game things. For me personally it was construction, despite getting my favourite rewards the training method is awful to me personally and relies on aligned cameras. For benefits, unquestionably fletching is up there. For methodology construction is up there, I concur. I'd like to see more world development construction. Like imagine you can enhance how cities look (like burgh de rott activities ).

Even maybe as a profit idea. Like you and also you get tasks that are assigned and an agency fee and xp, respectively. Less xp/hr compared to methods that are present but really turning around on 83 con. Agree. Development construction would be fantastic. Each region could have its own guild with projects to be constructed throughout the region. As opposed to profit I would be more interested in experience.

For example like building buy OSRS gold NPC house or a walkable bridge, a project could take 6-8 hours to finish granting experience speeds that are reasonable throughout, and the city could cover all the resource price. You could get paid a reasonable amount for the work but not a great deal. Maybe instead you can receive bonuses or rewards for selecting future contracts. The main focus would need to be making it an adoptable training method for those working to a top construction level, while still being rewarding to people who have 99 construction and beyond.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

http://www.gamer-templates.de

CMS Copyright by www.Gamer-Templates.de