Forum
OFFtopic Forum: OFFtopic Thread: You've recently revealed J. Cole having his own album cover
You've recently revealed J. Cole having his own album cover Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 01.11.2022 um 03:09 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
unregistriert

J. Cole cover J. Cole 2K MT cover is one of four different covers on the new edition of 2K and the other covers feature Michael Jordan, Devin Booker and a duo of Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi. NBA 2K23 talk has been in the news on social media as lately, with NBA ratings declining this week. Kevin Durant even took at joke after his 2K rating was released.On the week prior to the game's launch, we spoke to Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K on the decision to put MJ on the cover over LeBron and why Devin Booker was selected over other NBA stars MyCareer, ProAm gameplay, and more.

As a participant in the development process, what's your biggest excitement about with NBA 2K23? Well getting to have Jordan at the top of the list is always exciting and being able to work with him, and the statement that informs us of our game: one of the greatest ever. It speaks volumes about what we're trying to do from a marketing perspective and also to what the game's impact will be.

We've got the Jordan challenges. They're back, but they're bigger. Better. There's been plenty of discussion about each and every one of them, but it's the one that's bound to be extremely emotional and the one that I'm anticipating going back to and revisiting is Kobe. The first game will be against one another. It's bound to be enjoyable. I'm a huge MyTeam player, so I was really looking forward to more contracts and an online multiplayer co-op that triples threat.

You've recently revealed J. Cole having his own album cover. What was the reason and what was the reason? Three and half years ago when he dunk during at least one break during the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd love to be on MyCareer and assist you in thinking about the possibility of that.I worked with our team on bringing this to life , and it was a perfect fit to work alongside him. However, I am awestruck that it's called the Dreamer Edition, because it was like one of those dreams that Cheap NBA 2K MT came to fruition over a number of years. It took a long time to actually make this happen.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »

http://www.gamer-templates.de

CMS Copyright by www.Gamer-Templates.de